Information issued in accordance with art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDRP)
This information is provided by Arredo Service 4.0 Srl, based in Foggia at Via Zara, 26, as owner and manager of the processing of personal data.
The data collected are processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
The data is processed using manual, telematic and IT methods; security measures are adopted to avoid the risks of unauthorized access, destruction or loss, treatment that is not permitted or does not comply with the purposes of the collection.
Categories of personal data processed
Arredo Service 4.0 Srl will process the following personal data:
– Personal data, address of residence or domicile and contact details (telephone, email address);
– Banking and / or payment and collection data related to accounting and tax management;
– Accounting, fiscal and administrative data in general deriving from tax invoices / receipts issued and received, and any other document that will be delivered to us.
Purpose of the processing
The processing is aimed at the correct and complete execution of the contractual / commercial relationship between the parties, the data provided are processed for the following purposes:
- fulfill the obligations imposed in the accounting and tax fields, by the laws in force in relation to the existing business relationship;
- any other compulsory fulfillment imposed by fiscal, civil and social security regulations.
Legal basis of the processing
Arredo Service 4.0 Srl processes your personal data lawfully, where the treatment:
– is necessary for the execution of the contractual or commercial relationship;
– it is necessary to fulfill an impending tax and / or social security and / or legal obligation;
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contractual / commercial relationship of which you are a party or relating to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation, failure to communicate personal data prevents the contractual / commercial relationship from being perfected.
Categories of third parties to whom the data may be disclosed
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
- consultants and / or accountants who provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
- banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
- subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
Duration of processing and retention period
The data will be processed only for the time necessary for the purposes listed, they will be kept for the duration of the contractual or professional relationship.
Profiling and dissemination of data
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Rights of access, cancellation, limitation and portability
The rights referred to in Articles. from 15 to 20 of the GDPR. By way of example, each interested party may:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed;
- if a processing is in progress, obtain access to personal data and information relating to the processing and request a copy of the personal data;
- obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- obtain, if one of the conditions provided for by art. 17 of the GDPR, the deletion of personal data concerning him;
- obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, the limitation of processing;
- receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and request their transmission to another owner, if technically feasible.
Right to object
Each interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data carried out for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller. In case of opposition, your personal data will no longer be processed, provided that there are no legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
Right to withdraw consent
In the event that consent is required for the processing of personal data, each interested party may also revoke the consent already given at any time. Consent can be revoked by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same retains, however, its lawfulness;
Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor
Furthermore, each interested party may lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data in the event that he believes that they have been violate the rights it holds under the GDPR, in the manner indicated on the website of the Guarantor, accessible at the address: www.garanteprivacy.it.
The exercise of the rights of the interested party is free.
If the person providing the data is under the age of 18, this processing is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or authorized by at least one of the holders of parental responsibility for which the identification data are acquired and copy of the identification document.